Join us for the ONLY fundraising event that SNCA will produce this year. We've designed it to be fun, and COVID-19 safe.
GMVA returns to its roots in 2020 - wine! This annual fundraiser will be produced so that we can keep the attendance small and the physical distancing large.
There will be twelve tables of four each night divided into three groupings of four tables. Each group of tables will taste eight wines and a plated dinner will be served. Tables of four: $160 plus three bottles of wine per couple. (Tickets are $40 per person plus 3 bottles of wine per couple).
Tickets are on sale online or by telephone, 706-878-3300.
COVID-19 Protocols for Each Evening
- Temperatures will be checked at the door.
- Contact tracing information will be recorded.
- Masks are to be worn when not seated at table.
- Physical distancing will be encouraged when not seated at table.
- Limited attendance.
- Servers will wear masks and gloves.
Here is how you play
- Two couples purchase a table and each couple brings three identical bottles of their favorite wine. (That's three bottles of the same wine.) Singles can play, too, by pairing up and purchasing a table.
- Of the three bottles a couple brings, two will be used for tasting, one held for the winning package.
- All the wines will be packaged so they are unidentifiable and assigned a number. Eight different wines will go to each of the three table groupings.
- The fun will be in doing the tastings and playing the games to possibly win 8 bottles of wine.
- Expect the unexpected as Jon Schwartz and Ginny King of Bacchus Productions are involved.
- Oh, bring cash because there will be a cash raffle throughout each evening.
Visions of the Oasis